All 44 art Reviews

Augden Recapsulation Augden Recapsulation

He looks like the amazing atheist. If he had a brown beard instead of being blond all over.

Jebus H. Christ Jebus H. Christ

I was pouring sugar and parmesan on venison the other day, when someone walked in the room and shouted "Oh deer sweet cheeses!" No, but that would have been really perversely stupid in a semi-funny way if it had actually happened.

Next image, have him using his halo like Kung Lao's hat in Mortal Kombat. Now that would be a sweet deer cheese. Eww. I shouldn't have phrased it that way. "Mom, I'm out to milk the deer!" "Make sure you're back before sunset, because that's when the giant demigod-eating cockroaches come out!" Ahhh, the memories of my childhood.

Ginyu Force! Ginyu Force!

But isn't Captain Ginyu supposed to be looking at you between his own legs though? Ergo, this isn't ridiculous enough! I wonder if that armor and a scouter could be had for fairly cheap somewhere, though. That would make a worthwhile halloween getup.

Fake Castle Crashers Still Fake Castle Crashers Still

It's Assegor (from the tv funhouse Pokemon satire)! Here, watch this:

Yes, one of the advantages of living a long time and having a memory that never degrades is that I remember almost everything flawlessly and so I can often put the arcane pieces together where others would not. The downside is that every moment, I relive a lifetime of horror simultaneously. Oh joy!

Fuck the po- Fuck the po-

MY that's a BIG POPE. He must be from the Church of the Mighty Space Jesus. You don't mess with the Church of Space Jesus.

The Stick Up The Stick Up

The sad thing is, this actually happened once. Kind of. A robber didn't ask for a bag of money, he asked the teller to deposit the money in his account. WHY does this cashier have a huge bag of money to hand him though? What, was it just under the counter or something? With a big dollar sign on it? You know, that would be a good prop for banks to just have ready, now that I think about it. Big heavy bags like that. With a knot tie at the neck, so they're very hard to open. And full of SOMETHING heavy. Then the robbers are satisfied when they're IMMEDIATELY handed such a bag. Though I think it would be funnier if he walked into a "Dollar Tree" store (where everything costs a dollar or less), pointed a gun at the cashier, and said "I want everything valuable, and no funny stuff".

Fortune Cookie Fortune Cookie

I'm disappointed with the comic, which makes the fortune true, which impresses me and makes me satisfied with the comic, which makes the fortune wrong, which disappoints me. I think I'm going to get in my time machine and go back and kill my grandpa now.

Old Time Religion Old Time Religion

I don't know about that littlegonkyboy, wbc doesn't have a reputation for using violence as far as I know, they're just a bunch of trolls. That's why I kind of like them. Because they troll regular christians on their own hypocrisy but they don't actually go around blowing up abortion clinics or murdering gays, they just make noise. I'm a firm believer in actions speaking louder than words.

2001: A Dance Odyssey 2001: A Dance Odyssey

You know, it would have been funnier if it had turned into a TV screen which showed the cable network "starz". My god, it's full of dance dance revolution! Doesn't quite work. 2010 was a better movie than 2001 anyhow.

Provenance. Provenance.

Eh. I could do better. Have like a piece fall off of a UFO, and scientists the world over are poring over it for its secrets and wonders and unsuccessfully trying to determine what it does, and then the next frame says "6 hours earlier" and it shows an alien janitor lose a piece off of his mop out a hole at the bottom of the UFO and cursing in some alien language.